Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm been doing Trenbolone Enanthate and other steroids for this cycle and nothing seems different.

Falcon031

I'm 31 years old and have done a steroid cycle in the past. I just started a new cycle and it's about to be my third week and nothing is different. I haven't had any strength increase, no side effects, no aggression, and etc. I know people say this cycle should kick in about my fourth week. But I'm taking a lot of steroids at a high dosage. I would believe that it would way more powerful due to that. Please get back to me on this.

Plan:
1-12 weeks 300mg Testosterone Enanthate (2 x weekly)
Weeks 1-10 - 300mg Trenbolone Enanthate
(2 x weekly)
Weeks 1-6 Anavar 60 mg/day
° 1-10 weeks 200mg Primobolan Enanthate
(2 x weekly)
1-12 weeks 10-20mg Aromasin Everyday to every other day (If needed)
Week 1-12 N2 Guard 7 caps per day

PCT:
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I just don't understand how it possible to not least have a strength increase by now. I'm taking a lot of stuff at high dosages.

I would think you would start seeing a bit of irritability and sweating going into week 4 of tren e at the least. I wouldn't expect profound strength gains yet though.

It’s possible the quality of your gear isn’t good or it’s fake. You should definitely be seeing increases in strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom