Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'M BACK! & I Need Some Help Creating A Cutting Stack ASAP!

deff get gw in there 100%! what is your bodyfat percentage bro? the triple stack is a great option for sure if you dont want to use anabolics to hold muscle mass.

I would use lots of green tea and acetyl l carnitine. Dangerous are the pseudoephedrine/caffeine stack. If you live in New mexico or Arizona, you can get ephedra in the desert, it grows wild(Mormon tea) but again that is basic ephedra/pseudoephedrine and beta agonists are hard on your heart so be careful what you take. Other than that, lots of clean eating with protein and two a day for cardio including sprint type activity every couple of days.

Be very careful about what you take for fat loss. There are supplements that can hurt you just to lose fat.

Last edited:
Ok so,

The reason I was on such a deadline was because I had a BS court case to battle BUT they basically dropped all charges due to lack of evidence...So, that means Im not on such a deadline although I would still like to set up a good cutter.

So, now that I have more time, lets get back to this lol

-Legacy

Top Bottom