Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I looooooove Forged Burner !!!!!

How would you compare forged burner to an EC stack? Also, would Forged Burner be ok to use during PCT for an extra boost? Anything I should stack it with? sorry for the hundred questions!

How would you compare forged burner to an EC stack? Also, would Forged Burner be ok to use during PCT for an extra boost? Anything I should stack it with? sorry for the hundred questions!

never used ec but fburner is legit. killer energy and app suppression. but stims raise cort levels causing catabolism so i wouldnt use on pct or while on bridge. bridge suppresses cort, which keeps ur body anabolic

or actua;;y if bridge suppresses cort, that might work even better so cort levels are lowered but u still get the effects. dont really know about that myself.

for some reason I thought forged burner was a non-stim. I could have sworn I read it was a non stim on one of these threads, but I just double checked the ingredients and there is def some caffeine in there.

anyways, n2kts is also a stim, yet it is recommended to use during pct.

Top Bottom