Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know you will get mad on this but ....

proxy

I have to say soemthing and also ask somethink
I believe that those protein powders doesn't work att all.And if they work thats is not anything sagnificant.Be honest and tell me how much muscles di you gain using powders????????!!!!!!!!!....I am sure not much .........

and your point is ?!
It works great for some, while it may not work so well for others. Live with it and find alternative solutions, how difficult is that ?
:)

proxy said:
I have to say soemthing and also ask somethink
I believe that those protein powders doesn't work att all.And if they work thats is not anything sagnificant.Be honest and tell me how much muscles di you gain using powders????????!!!!!!!!!....I am sure not much .........

ummm... what the hell. Supplemental protein provides a convenient means to consume an adequate amount of protein. Given, it should not be the foundation of one's diet, a protein shake helps in adding easy protein to low protein meals. In addition, where would we be without the fast absorbing properties of whey?
I really don't understand what the hell you are talking about. You do understand that protein is essential in gaining muscle mass, right?

I take protein powder and they work great for me and after eleven years of lifting i think i would now if they did nothing for me! If you dont believe that is ok dont use.

Are you debating the merits of protein powder or a high proetin diet? Honestly, protein powders are a convenient way of meeting your protein requirement for the day, in that sense they definitely "work."

This statement does not make sense. Protein is not anything different then food. Protein powders are essentially the same as eating protein foods. Just drinking protein is not suppose to be some kind of stimulant or volumizer. It is your building block for muscle.

wow

Can't you all see that this kid is no older then 13 years old. He can't spell and he has no clue what he is talking about.

how many lbs of muscle did I gain off of powder... hmmm... let's see... EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LB is the result of my diet, which in a large part corresponds to the number of grams of protein I take in daily... if you can get 300+ g of protein a day from solid sources, then go for it buddy... but for some of us that is both expensive and unfeasible... so we chose protein... it's the building block of every ounce of your muscle buddy, so give it a break... it'll work as long as you want it to work, that means with proper training, proper diet, proper rest, and proper recovery... you can take all the roids in the world but without an ounce of protein you ain't gonna build an ounce of muscle.

john

the shakes make it easy to get your protein needs throughout the day....they are basically food anyway.it's only part of the puzzle,...:eek:

im no expert her but what would you rather have a grossly prepared strawberry shake from mcdonalds or a nutritional cocktail you can taylor yourself to taste much better and have it at your disposal.....

hhmmm lets see mcdonalds or whey shake.....
i will take a 12 ounces optimum stawberry half cup breyers no suger added ice cream a shot pure vanilla a few ice cubes.
oh yea can you supersize that please!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom