Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know you will get mad on this but ....

"if not training right and not eating good overall, then you aren't going to make progress just drinking shakes........."

True about the training part, but it is possible to take almost nothing but milk and MRP`s and make progress....for a limited period.

I don`t think any bodybuliders honestly need more than three good solid food meals and then shakes in between the rest of the day are fine.

One scoop of Designer Protein per day is what this guy is probably using. Try taking 2.5 lbs of powder per week with your meals. Come back in a year and tell us how protein doesn't work.

With just protein, consistent training, and a good diet, I'd say I made a gain of approximately 7 quality pounds within a 2 1/2 month period. If it doesn't work for you, maybe the two teaspoons of designer protein in your yogurt once a day isn't enough. Protein is the building block of muscle, and you do not get a sufficient amount from jus the foods you eat, (if you train hard), that will allow significant muscle growth. Ask any lifter, protein is the most important part of your diet, and whey is the quickest absorbable form of it.

proxy said:
I have to say soemthing and also ask somethink
I believe that those protein powders doesn't work att all.And if they work thats is not anything sagnificant.Be honest and tell me how much muscles di you gain using powders????????!!!!!!!!!....I am sure not much .........

Ahhhhh the stupidity!!!

why don't you try not eating anything for a month and tell us your gains....actually maybe your the type that isn't natually gifted with a high testostrone level...and if you less then 18 yrs old then maybe your test hasn't even kicked in yet so it's kinda hard to gain muscle. you might wanna try some creatine or something like that....if your over 21 then you might wanna try other supplements perhaps Ph's but I wouldn't recommend them unless you know what you are doing because you can really mess yourself up...

Top Bottom