Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i know everyone is trying to sell gw and s0009 but cmon .....

every single answer to a question anymore is gw/s0009 or a nee2build muscle product. so your telling me nothing else out there is worth a shit .....forever it was transederm/Test stak 7 or something . gets old hearing sales pitches for every question someone ask is the same responses

unfortunately transaderm was banned :( it was a great product while it lasted

as for your other question we recommend GW and SR9009 as healthy alternatives to weight loss. if you would rather use a stim and feel like ass all day and not be able to sleep then go for it.

I am not sure what post you exactly are referring to where you feel like everyone is pushing cardarine or N2BM products?

I am a big fan of cardarine for a couple reasons. First off, it isn't a hormone or a stimulant so you can use it with no issues of hormone suppression, PCT, cortisol increases or anything like that.

MOST people on this board are looking to loose body fat. Cardarine is one of the best side effect free supplements you can use to increase fat loss. Things like clen and T3 also work but bring a host of side effects along with them.

Cardarine also lowers cortisol levels which makes it great for a PCT protocol.

I will push Cardarine where it makes sense......in endurance and fat loss stacks, and in PCT. If you research this compound you would know how effective it is for these. SR-9009 is similar but stronger and has some added benefits. Who wouldn't recommend products like these! Great results without side effects like stimulants or hormones. As for N2BM products, when I recommend them over another company I often will post the ingredients of both products for comparison. If you look around it is clear how much better they are. Next time you should provide examples of where N2BM products are not good or where SR-9009 and Cardarine are not good recommendations.

im not saying these products arnt good , and i dnt need to give an example its all over the board . my point is if someone asks a question all of your immediate responses are the above , what happened to the new great product that u were trying to push a few months ago that was the new great fat burner anorectant or something . why is that not mentioned anymore .... and when need2stim was around that was the product pushed with need2flame lol , point proven its not a matter of what is rite and what is wrong its what u want to sell

People give suggestions to each other, not pushing products.

Maybe sometimes it couldve appeared that way, but I can reassure you that I only would recommend something I have tried myself and only when it matches the goals and needs of the person who is asking for advice.

As someone who has nothing at all to gain about pushing products I have to say that cardarine really works. Personally I don't find stims burn fat at all - they help curb hunger and thats it.

If its cardio performance you want - for any reason - cardarine works. Its pricey but what isn't.

What surprised me was that it also gave me a bit of a boost in the weight room.

Top Bottom