Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just tasted tha greatest TASTING whey powder.....

Tha One CrumCake

Eas Simply Whey, 26 bucks, for around 77 servings or 20grams of protein at www.dpsnutrition.com .

DO not GET vanillia....

Chocolate,, is freakin delicious if you like chocolate. In water it tasted like Chocolate milk.

Strawberry is Awesome as well, it smells really good, and tastes great.

For people who want a decent Whey powder, with extra ordinary tastes, go pick some up.

hey crumb i have the vanilla nuthing is woring with it i like it..u try it b4? i heard that optimum chocolate is great! i tried it and its better than chocolate milk..........what is the difference between precision and simply taste wise?

Precision is all whey isolate. You don't really need to be worrying about that, unless you are training for competition, I'm pretty sure your mail goal is to lose bodyfat, and gain muscle tone, Simply Whey will work excellent for that.

I havn't tried tha Vanilla, but i heard from a few friends that the vanilla is horrible... But then again, they hate vanilla of any type of protein... if u like it than that's cool.

There is i think 2 or 4 grams of carbs per serving, 20 or 22 grams of protein and i think 2 grams of fat.

For who ever that wants specs on Nutritional products go to
www.bodybuilding.com and go to their store,, and click the item, and descripction.. they have everything in detail .

Peace

thanks crumb but does anyone else think vanilla is good? is the chocolate think crumb? wit water cause im thinking about buyin it...did u ever try optimum chocolate?

I've got a 5lb tub of Optimum's 100% Whey Chocolate flavor....and it's definitely very tasty - even in water....I like it better than Designer chocolate....it also mixes better

the owner at the store I shop at always gives samples to people who aren't sure about what flavor they might like....

it couldn't hurt to ask for a few samples....

i don't know of any plain whey protein shake that mixes up thick in water....HOWEVER....if you're after thickness....

try this: put two scoops of powder in a small bowl and add a tiny amount of water.....stirring until you have a nice thick paste!! It's just like pudding!!! Well.....almost.......

I do this sometimes when I wake up hungry at night.....and throwing in a teaspoon of natural pb makes it taste even thicker and better!!

enjoy

just a warning.... NEVER EVER buy optimum strawberry ... it tastes like utter SHIT... like pepto bismal with milk... gross.. PUKE

Top Bottom