x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I just placed a huge order at netrition.com

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I just placed a huge order at netrition.com within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: If you haven't boughten supplements from here, I recommend it. The prices are great and I have always gotten fresh, quality products from them. ------------------ stay hungry

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    If you haven't boughten supplements from here, I recommend it. The prices are great and I have always gotten fresh, quality products from them.

------------------
    stay hungry

Good Bro
    How's their service? I know they have great prices but I haven't heard from anyone who's actually ordered from them. Do you get your order pretty quickly? Also, what's their shipping rate? I've been thinking of ordering from them.

Pro Bodybuilder
    their alot of sites that are chaaper than netrition,one is dpsnutrition.com www.nutritionmegastore.com, theirs alot more too that are cheaper than them.i consider netrition to be expensive

I order from 'em all the time. Get everything sent 2 day delivery, gets here on time, decent shipping prices, decent prodcut prices, great service, informative site, etc. There may be cheaper sites out there, but these guys are still excellent.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by IncredibleHulk:
    How's their service? I know they have great prices but I haven't heard from anyone who's actually ordered from them. Do you get your order pretty quickly? Also, what's their shipping rate? I've been thinking of ordering from them.
    As belial says, their service is great, ups ground is $4.00 or $4.50 I think and it takes 3-4 days. There may be cheaper sites, but their products and service are most likely reflected in it.

------------------
    stay hungry

Pro Bodybuilder
    www.nutritionmegastore.com gives free shipping on orders over 100

their selection is not as broad though

completesupplements.com has some good deals too(23.00 5lb optimum) but they charge for shipping