Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just got my hands on some Beastdrol!

Make sure you do ALL of your homework prior to running it. The Beast is not one to be taken lightly bro. Enjoyed my ride with it.

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Make sure that you do all of your homework on beast bro... the cycle itself is hard for many to complete 4 weeks on...N2Guard is a must when using the beast... This is one of the most toxic orals you will ever encounter... Its advertised as a double methyl but from the prevalent feedback and from experience, its much worse... You have worries, big worries with bp and lipids as well as liver... It is VERY hard on your organs... I don't even feel n2guard is enough... N2guard and liver support is what I would recommend... a product like tudca would go well with it... You also need to DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND EAT PLENTY OF CARBS... The headaches can be very bad and the lethargy can be unbearable... Running HCGenerate is very important on this cycle for the shutdown and the lethargy... Even at 20 mg you will have these bad sides... You need a complete PCT to properly recover and I would recommend an ai because there has been NUMEROUS people with rebound from beastdrol... here is what i would recommend for PCT...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan speaks the truth, I had a hard time @30mg a day. The Beast is very strong, I would run it at 20mg for a week and see how things go.

I still have a couple bottles of Beastdrol just sitting in the cabinet. Original Dieselbolan too, the good stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

He's selling a few of MrSupps products and rated a good seller.

That's good. Just never can be too sure anymore, but seems as though you know what you are doing on ebay and checked into it!!

Top Bottom