Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have been using this insane fat burner....good lord

NJjuice22

its the most potent OTC thing I have ever taken in my life. no joke. It's called ALRI VENOM HYPERDRIVE 3.0. I have taken stackers/hydroxycut hardcore/and other eca's pretty much every morning for the last few years . I was at the point where yea they would wake me up, but I wasnt amped in the gym like I used to be. ..well this crap has got me flying. I did about 8 cardio sessions (i been riding my bike/jogging sometimes both morning and night) this week. I am down 8 lbs. a ton of water i bet but I dont care..my face looks so much thinner. anways...i just wanted to share this shit with you....if your like me and pretty much caffeine/eca stacks arent jolting your system like they used to...this could work good for you. I will warn you though...its not for the faint of heart..If you have anxiety attacks you might not want to use this as it does have me kinda paranoid. lol..

Turd Ferguson said:
not sure I dig the ECA's. I'm high strung enough as it is.

i hear ya. I usually handle the standard eca's ok. But I dont plan on taking this after my vacation next month. Its a little to much anxiety wise.

"Cocoamine™ contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic-amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, octopamine and synephrines), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium) and several beneficial antioxidants."

NJjuice22 said:
"Cocoamine™ contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic-amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, octopamine and synephrines), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium) and several beneficial antioxidants."

so they took Chocamine and renamed it...and added synephrine and some other crap.

Top Bottom