Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my order from Protein Factory...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ion Exchanged Whey, chocolate flavored sweetened with splenda.

Damn, this shit is good. Make it with skim milk and it tastes BETTER than triple threat did in the past. I am not joking. It tastes like chocolate milk. Definately the easiest to mix I have ever tried. I fix my glasses using a spoon, and there are NO clogs or clumps floating around. Zero bloat too.

Damn you should all try this shit. It is AWESOME. You can just sit here and sip it. Not like the Isopure where you have to get your nerve up first, grab it, slam it down in one gulp and then chase it with something.

I like the protien factory...great prices too.

:)

I really like the Body Tech from Vitamin Shoppe.
I was caught off guard - thought I'd hate it.

I have a hard time getting packages at my apt and new job, so I have to get a lot of stuff in walk in stores these days.
I hate it.

IMO, most of the chocalates proteins have too much of an artificial taste. Haven't tried the Protein Factory though.

Personally, I like Optimun Nutritions whey, 10 lbs for $50, mixes great for smoothies with strawberry's, blueberry's & o.j. and doesn't have much of a taste in milk or water.

AA, Glad to hear you took our advice and are happy with the PF.
Yes, it mixes easier than any other whey I have used and the taste is fantastic.

Even in cold water it tastes OK...

I tried the Vanilla and it is very strong flavored so I think the Chocolate is still my favorite.

Again, for those considering PF, keep a couple of tubs to put it in as it comes in a bulk plastic bag.

Last edited:
Top Bottom