Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I found cheap SCI FIT protein..

mike peters

I went to eggshop.net and they have to 5lb buckets for 24.99. I called the number listed (512)288 7555 and talked to the owner, Danny. He gave me 10 5lb buckets for $20 each. He discounts for bulk ordering. So I got a bunch of my friends together so we all get a deal. He has a bunch of flavors. Tell him Mike sent you.

Sci-fit is great stuff, they are one of the only companies that use good quality WP-isolate. That's a great price!

Answered own question
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by alptraum (edited April 17, 2001).]

Whats the stats on that calories/carbs/protien just curious how pure it is. The brand I use now JUST WHEY is 110cal, 23p and 3carbs, the carbs piss me off considering I just started a CKD diet, now I'm thinking at least 1 of those carbs is an entire gram of ASPARTAME because god damn this protein is sweet like candy. sooo goooood. But being that just the little amount of aspartame in some diet sodas and flavored waters can throw some poeple out of ketosis, I'm assuming this has a high potential to throw me out as well. any thoughts on that?

The Sci Fit Whey has 1.5g fat - 4.5g carbs (4g sugar) 20g protein per scoop. Yes iit does have aspartame but it doesnt say how much.

Originally posted by Hindustan:
Whats the problem with aspartame ?

"...Aspartame decomposes into iketopiperazine, a tumor agent. In original studies aspartame triggered brain, mammary, pancreatic, uterine, ovarian and testicular tumors, and pituitary adenomas, etc..."

Top Bottom