x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I don't like vitamen caplets!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I don't like vitamen caplets!! within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I have a hard time swallowing large vitamen caplets, is it ok to cut them in half so they go down easier or does this decrease their effectiveness?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    I have a hard time swallowing large vitamen caplets, is it ok to cut them in half so they go down easier or does this decrease their effectiveness?

Pro Bodybuilder
    i doubt it will decrease it's effectiveness, but i am just guessing, i sometimes cut mine in half take half in the morning half at night,or half every meal

If you cut them, you will notice an increase in the nasty taste that all vitamins have when you plop them in your mouth for that second before you swallow. Also when large pills are cut in half, the rough edges hang up more than leaving them whole and smooth. At least that's what happens to me..

------------------
    -Work to live
    -Fish to live