Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I do NOT like Jack3d !!

I use forged 1g stim by MrSupps.

I used to use c4 but after some time if using it I was having to take 2 or 2.5 scoops to even feel anything.

So when I first got the 1g stim I figured it was like c4 so I took 2 scoops of it and holy shit did it screw my up. I mean sick for hours and just not feeling good. Which was obviously my stupidity and own doings. I now take 1 scoop as directed and it works great. No crash. No itching or burning sensations but def an explosive workout.

biggest thing I like about a pre workout is the extra stamina you can get. Not necessarily the overall stimulation. When you are half or 2/3 through your workout and your body can get a case of the "fuck it's" that extra stamina to plow through is great.
Now, if AAS is involved then no pre workout is needed for me. But being natty right now and being a person that trains later at night like 9-10pm a pre workout is a must sometimes.
I'm just gonna give the rest of my Jacked away. I have no desire to take it again.

I believe the arginine gives you that head rush, My hair and face always seems to itch on a full dosage of jack3d. I didn't mind it, n2kts did the same for me. I like it, thats just me being a stim junkie.

Hopefully n2kts and n2amp aren't sold out. They are selling soooo cheap right now just because they won't be able to be sold due to the ban...

I bet the kid who died on jack3d was 115 lbs, went to gnc bought jack3d, ate mickey d's twice a day and took 3 scoops on jack3d and died on the spot.

People need to learn to read the directions.

I believe the arginine gives you that head rush, My hair and face always seems to itch on a full dosage of jack3d. I didn't mind it, n2kts did the same for me. I like it, thats just me being a stim junkie.

Hopefully n2kts and n2amp aren't sold out. They are selling soooo cheap right now just because they won't be able to be sold due to the ban...

I bet the kid who died on jack3d was 115 lbs, went to gnc bought jack3d, ate mickey d's twice a day and took 3 scoops on jack3d and died on the spot.

junkie alert!

:wavey:

I think he actually had heart issues before taking it and took over the normal amount

I swear there is meth like substance in those pre wrk out sups I would find my self masterbating all night long šŸ˜, all kidding aside that shit would give me bad insomnia , it was fucked up , and I'm talking 1serving in the fucking morn ! Soon as I stoped , sleep became normal . I like a good ol non calorie Rockstar or red bull .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's nice to hear that jack3d atleast works for people out there, I was 3 scoops in and not a dam thing. I recently picked up Blackstone labs angel dust and 3 scoops in not a dam thing. I guess that's the reason I generally stay away from pre-workouts.....

Never used PWO's until this year, at 56 I'll take any edge I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I am glad i got some n2kts in before the DMA ban. Not sure how the new formula will be but Jacked made my face and head itch a crap load. n2kts did but not as severe.

I will stick with n2amp or n2kts.

Same here.. I stocked up before the ban and only used sparingly in chest and legs days to take my workouts to the next level. Sad to say, my stock pile is extremely low and I am looking for a replacement. Any suggestions to meet that level of intensity?

I used pre-workouts when I was younger, but now in my 40s, I prefer a 16 ounce glass of whole milk pre-workout........... with maybe some protein mid workout. I love that New Whey stuff, buy it at Wal-Mart. It's a tube with 42 grams of protein. I can take it to the gym with me, and either hit it right at the end, or mid-way if I need it (sometimes after squats).

Having said that, I think of 8 reps as an endurance lift.

Top Bottom