Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I do NOT like Jack3d !!

I have been getting samples of pre's and trying various things. I really actually liked NOxplode. I couldn't say as I really felt it at all until I started exerting myself. C4 wasn't too bad either.

I don't do too bad with stims. Caffeine doesn't bother me much. I have to ingest an assload of it for it to really bother me.
Hell I can drink a handful of sugar free red bull's and it doesn't affect me other than feeling awake.

I love NO Explode's effects, but hate the taste and bloated nausea it causes me. If that could be fixed I'd never use anything else. Pumps are superior to all other PWOs IMO.

I loved Jack3d but since they removed the 1-3 dimethal it sucks. Try Mr. Hyde.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

You loved it but you didn't die from it, unfortunately several people have.

I hate DMAA. For some reason I have a hard time pissing for hours after just a bit of the shit. Guess it swoles the ole prostate.

I just take two Atomic Tabs for a great pre workout. :)

I crash bad on jack3d. An hour after my workout I feel like absolute crap and fall asleep.

I picked up about 10 tubs of stim force by labrada labs. Never heard of them but saw the deal and checked ingredients. Pretty much same as jacked and n2kts. They were Only 6 bucks each so I figured what the hell.

Anyway, I have been using it pre workout and love it! Great energy without the headaches that many stims and pre workouts give me.

I dont really like preworkouts.. Doesnt feel like clean energy. Esp not jack3d that shit makes me feel sick. Most do. Id rather just have coffee

Lol I thought they were just old fuckers like me. Going on 46 this month.

I dont really like preworkouts.. Doesnt feel like clean energy. Esp not jack3d that shit makes me feel sick. Most do. Id rather just have coffee

That's because your young. Try to get fired up to work out at my age. It is not easy bro.

Top Bottom