Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am 18yrl and want to use PEDs

agangus

Good evening wherever you may be in the world bros. I have been thinking about doing a cycle of steroids. I am 18 and about 140lbs at 5'10".
However have have recently found out about Sarms, I have already placed an order for two bottles of 33mg/ml bottles. How much would you recommend I take and for how long?

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 18 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 18, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

SARMS are extremely minimal in the way of side effects and are safe to use by an 18 year old but truthfully you don't need any supplements. At 18 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 18 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

If you use steroids you will just fuck yourself up for life. Honestly you have no idea how to eat and train if you are 140lbs at 5'10". You really need to take the time and learn how to do these things and build up a serious base of muscle first.

Steroids do nothing for you if your diet and training are not in check. Literally you will be injecting and see no results. They are not magic pills/drugs. Most guys at the gym are juicing and most of them don't even look like they train.

You don't need steroids, SARMs, or even most supplements. Just learn to eat and train for mass.

come on man.. with your stats you have never picked up a weight in your life and have no idea how to eat .. steroids will be a waste for you and you know it

did you know most guys who use steroids don't even look like they lift? yeah its true. hell most guys who lift weights don't even look like they lift.. go to any franchise gym, it is an absolute joke. there is a art to this game, and until you figure it out you will go nowhere.

the only thing you will get out of steroids is you will fry your balls for life

Good evening wherever you may be in the world bros. I have been thinking about doing a cycle of steroids. I am 18 and about 140lbs at 5'10".
However have have recently found out about Sarms, I have already placed an order for two bottles of 33mg/ml bottles. How much would you recommend I take and for how long?

You seem quite young for PEDs. But I am not the type of person who would consider age as an important variable for that.

However what I see, is that you are 140lbs weight. As a male, you are nearly anorexic. Now tell me, did you really try out working out naturally and eating right? If so, can you explain me why do you weigh as much as a tiny cheerleader?

I never understand people when they turn to PEDs because they are lazy and think they will have a magic pill solution.

Top Bottom