Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i *love* protein factory!!!

Protein Factory is the shit!!! I just ordered 10 pounds of protein the other day for like $60. (4 pounds anabolic MRP, 2 pounds night formula, 2 pounds breakfast, 2 pounds post-workout) As far as their customer service...I think it's great! Just because they don't give you the bullshit like "you are our customer and you're #1" doesn't mean that they lack customer service. They answered all of my questions quickly and simply. They have so many ways you can contact them it's awesome. I mean how many companies have someone on Instant Messenger to answer your question? Not many!

As far as the glutamine and creatine thing...The formula also contains maltodextrin and dextrose, which stimulate insulin...so this causes more creatine AND glutamine AND protein uptake by the muscles.

I'll never get my protein anywhere else, unless I decide to try 3/60 Triple Threat.

The Tripple Threat is incredible. I just got it two days ago, and already ordered another one. Do it while its cheap!

You are correct Sir

DaMan said:

Dude, at no point did I imply a synergistic effect, it's just convenient that I can have those two things in my protein shake rather than adding them separately, saves me a few mins in terms of opening bottles.

Re glutamine absorbtion, what you say applies to L-Glutamine, the stuff they include in the powder is Glutamine peptide. YES, I KNOW, absorbtion is STILL best on an empty stomach, but because of timing and convenience I didn't take it on an empty stomach BEFORE I got their powder either, so to me it's exactly what I've been doing but more efficiently.

BTW, I'm not worried about protein reducing glutamine absorbtion since I take glutamine to help with PROTEIN absorbtion. Same reason I add 1.5g Ginger root to the mix.

Either way, happy.

Adding Glutamine Peptides to Protein Mixes is actually a GOOD idea.

Bulldog_10 said:
Protein Factory is the shit!!! I just ordered 10 pounds of protein the other day for like $60. (4 pounds anabolic MRP, 2 pounds night formula, 2 pounds breakfast, 2 pounds post-workout) As far as their customer service...I think it's great! Just because they don't give you the bullshit like "you are our customer and you're #1" doesn't mean that they lack customer service. They answered all of my questions quickly and simply. They have so many ways you can contact them it's awesome. I mean how many companies have someone on Instant Messenger to answer your question? Not many!

As far as the glutamine and creatine thing...The formula also contains maltodextrin and dextrose, which stimulate insulin...so this causes more creatine AND glutamine AND protein uptake by the muscles.

I'll never get my protein anywhere else, unless I decide to try 3/60 Triple Threat.

How's the breakfast formula? I planned on taking the anabolic for breakfast cuz I need two servings of that creatine...

What is the best form of protein? Whey, egg or soy? Or do they each have a different effect at different times?? Just curious...

Thanks

Quiller said:
What is the best form of protein? Whey, egg or soy? Or do they each have a different effect at different times?? Just curious...

Thanks

Whey is a great protein, probably the best, but egg and soy are also good.

A good blend is penta pro. A mix of 5 protein types.

There are ways to isolate and prepare protein powder to absorb fast or slow, depending on your needs.

Check out the proteinfactory.com website, they have lots of info.

I'm throwing up a link because I didn't see one, also if your bulking the Maltodexrin comes in extremley handy after eating 300 carbs from brown rice and oats i can't stomach anymore and this makes it a bit easier www.proteinfactory.com

Top Bottom