Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut for fat loss

Ylinala

I have bee suggested to get the hydroxycut in theshop today as a good fat burner, but I never buy things without doinga little research first. Tried to search the forum, but I only foundsome really old discussions that are almost 10 years old, so I'd liketo get some updated information about it.

I tried it, and did not like it all that much. It isbasically a product full of stims such as caffeine, green coffee andyohimbine. This kind of mix maxes me jittery and causes headaches. Ifind that Yohimflame is a much better alternative – it works great,and yes, it also has the yohimbine, but it does not cause all thesejitters. I guess that it is because it is taken topically. Regardless– it works great.

I have bee suggested to get the hydroxycut in theshop today as a good fat burner, but I never buy things without doinga little research first. Tried to search the forum, but I only foundsome really old discussions that are almost 10 years old, so I'd liketo get some updated information about it.

Updated how? If he world is round we don't need to double upon the research. The same with some types of info. So if what was said before is correct it's still correct.

all these stimulants are just caffeine which suppresses appetite (atleast in most people) and might boost metabolism very slightly but really it is a ruse

i have found when you feel hungry drink a lot of water. that will fill up your stomach

It's basically just a caffeine pill. Caffeine is great for cutting appetite but its NOT a fat burner. If you are looking for something to help reduce appetite - it'll work great. If you want something for actual fat loss, there are much better options.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Hey Muskate - and how these compounds help me lose fat? Will they also suppress appetite like caffeine?

Hydroxycut is basically just a caffeine pill. Complete waste of money. You could just get plain caffeine pills for like $10.

Fat loss comes down to diet and exercise. You need to eat less than you burn each day.

Top Bottom