Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut: Clarifying the directions

Ephraim

DIRECTIONS FOR MEN & WOMEN: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with a full glass of water 3 times daily, approximately 30-60 minutes before meals (preferably before breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 4-hour period and 9 capsules in a day. Do not take within 5 hours of sleep. To assess individual tolrance, follow the dosing chart below.

Week 1: 1 capsule, 3x daily
Week 2: 2 capsules, 3x daily
Week 3: 3 capsules, 3x daily
beyond: 3 capsules, 3x daily

For best results, combine Hydroxycut with a low-fat, calorie-reduced diet and an exercise program. Do not snack after dinner. Consume ten 12-oz. glasses of water per day. Read the entire label before use and follow directions.
Now, I've read on numerous forums cases of people taking 3 at a time on the first week! This is not the right thing to do. Many of these people claimed they had to go to the hospital too. Even the directions tell you to take 3 capsules 3 times daily, you must read the dosing chart. These people also took doses late at night and said they couldn't get a good sleep... well, really... how stupid can you be? :rolleyes: The directions tell you not to take within 5 hours of sleep. Also, do not take over the recommend dosages.

Hydroxycut is a POWERFUL drug! Don't take it lightly. In fact, if you're completely new to Hydroxycut, take half the dosage during week 1 to determine your tolerance.

I've recently bought Hydroxycut (the new ephedra free formula). I've been told it still contains ephedrine. I ask, "How is this possible? It's ephedra free." Ephedrine is extracted from ephedra.

As a new user, I also want to know how you can take half doses. Do I have to cut capsules in half or something? :confused:

Shit bro, if you have never taken Hydroxycut before, you should find that 2 caps 2x daily should be plenty to get you through the day unless you have zero energy levels. I took 2 caps 2x a day for almost 4 months before I had to up to 3 caps 2x a day. By the time I was considering bumping up to the full 4 cap 2x a day ( I had the old 4 pill version, its now a 3 pill version only), I decided to cycle off, and am just now going on anther ECA cycle.

Ephraim, if you consider yourself in good shape, try the first week dosage of 1 cap 2x a day for a while, and about mid week if you feel comfortable, you could consider going to 2 caps 2x a day. You might consider trying that for 2 weeks on 2 caps 2x a day, and you should be good for energy levels, just remembering to take it on an empty stomach atleast 15minutes before eating to have max absorbtion. If it makes you queasy, take it with something under 200 calories in ur stomach, as not to take away its absorbtion.

Also to remember, and this is important, ECA compounds make you sweat like a Racehorse, so try to get around 1ounce of water per pound bodyweight, as 64 ounces won't cut it on an ECA compound and you will only get dehydrated and possibly hurt urself.

Ephederine has been used for 1000 years by the Chinese, if not more,just use common sense in dosages, and don't take more because you don't feel the energy. The thermogenic effects can be realized long after teh initial Rush is gone. And don't take for longer than 3-4 months at the very longest, otherwise you have trouble tapering off.

Thanks, Slugfast. By the way, when I opened my bottle I found that 3 or 4 capsules of the 210 were open. There is also a lot of Hydroxycut powder in the container. Does this mean the providers were storing the product in other-than-recommended temperatures? Or is this merely a result of Muscletech's containing procedures?

I've had a bottle like that. I figure its just due to bottling millions of bottles, you are bound to have a few pills open up. I know if you bought them at GNC, you can return the bottle saying you think that you got a bad batch due to alot of them being open (GNC offers returns for 30 days from purchase).

If you feel that the product itself is defective due to the open pills, you might want to return it, otherwise if you bought it pretty cheap, its not a big deal in my oppinion.

The best way to use any stimulant based fat burner is BEFORE breakfast on an empty stomach. Take 1 serving and then perform 30-45 minutes of cardio. After the cardio, eat your breakfast.

By taking it first thing in the morning, you most likely won't experience any issues sleeping later that night. I wouldn't take more then one serving per day. That is going to be A LOT of stimulants.

Hydroxycut elite is LOADED with stimulants and pretty much just caffeine pills. . I would only use it a few days per week and the rest of time, using a stimulant free fat loss stack such as cardarine + n2slin.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

Top Bottom