Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydroxycut after workout

There are two ways to take thermogenics:

1) 30 minutes before your workout.
2) 30 minutes before your meal.

Both ways are effective at promoting thermogenesis. I train with enough intensity in my cardio sessions that I don't need an extra fat-burner on top of that.

The Doc

i can't take eca before cardio--it doesn't help my workout anyway plus it gives me palpitations for hours afterward. Too much for my heart I guess--because my cardio sessions are as intense as possible for me and go for about 40 minutes. there's this instructor who's like a drill sargent at my gym, he teaches a very intense floor aerobics class and if i take a thermo before that class, it's just too much. I don't need extra energy anyway during workouts, I need it at about 2 o'clock at work :) that's another thing, i can't take any of that shit after 5 pm or i spend the night lying in bed with my eyes wide open and my brain swirling with thinking.

Hi Guys,

I do my gym at 6:30 am, so definitely my breakfast will be after that like at 8 am.

I saw all the above comments which they are so effective but i just want to make sure about how to take the pill. Shall i take the hydroxycut 30 mins before my workout? Like at 6 am?

I am not professional so i will be happy if you advise me:).

Thanks

Top Bottom