Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HVGenerate and upset stomach

joeblower

I ordered two bottles of HCGenerate after reading all the positive reviews from people on here but find it gives me a really bad stomach, diarrhea, etc. I am 33, 80kg and 15%bf. I take 3 caps morning with my multi after breakfast and two at night after food. I have stopped taking it now as, without fail, I get diarrhea about 2-3 hours after taking. Anyone else had this problem, or any suggestions?

No I'm 35yrs old and 220lbs...maybe you have a week stomach..idk...you can try to cut your dose in half...but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT HCGENERATE IS THE PROBLEM. Maybe you should check your diet first!..I've never heard anyone having a problem with this product and I've taken it almost since its been around...jm2c

No I'm 35yrs old and 220lbs...maybe you have a week stomach..idk...you can try to cut your dose in half...but I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT HCGENERATE IS THE PROBLEM. Maybe you should check your diet first!..I've never heard anyone having a problem with this product and I've taken it almost since its been around...jm2c
same here bro and I used it multiple time, never heard of anyone having these sides. Only side I get is acne and wanting to bang everything moving lol

ya it def jacks up everything and gets everything going...it almost doesn't matter what she looks like ...lol within reason!

Ok, thanks for the replies. There are certain other supps that set me off, including Powerchews and Musclepharm assault, but by and large I am fine with most other things. My diet is pretty tight and I even add probiotics into the mix from week to week to keep things in tact. I'll try cutting my dose in half and see if I have the same issue, and raise it up to the full dose if no problems. I've read so many glowing reviews of this product that I'm willing to stick at. I'm planning to start my anavar cycle in a couple weeks and was counting on using HCGenerate to keep the boys plump. I've also got some HCG so can get by. Thanks again for the replies.

ummm...I would ask Nate he might know...no he would know! ;)

Top Bottom