Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumaPro vs Gear

how much gear are you guys using daily? Im thinking of adding this into my mix. Ive had nothing but good results from ntbm products

As little as 2-3 caps of gear with every meal or 3-4 with your smaller/larger meals depending on how you want to use it can increase protein intake by as much as half.

Thanks you guys, excellent responses!
Thats just what I was looking for Needto! That discusion explained everything very well.
So basically and ultimately (im a sciencey guy but I am still learning and processing), Gear increases the amount of protein you consume by allowing better absorbtion aswell as providing you with some super bio available protein in itself and Humapro increases the NNU of any whole protein allowing for better retension of proteins aswell as providing EAA's for the body to produce its own proteins?
I understand Gear is much easier to take given you can use it anytime but that isnt really an issue for me, I can adapt to a supplement program if need be.
I would like to build lean muscle right now because my BF is 22% and cant afford to up calories. I am currently running about 2000kcal below what I am (approx.) burning but cant shed the fat. This isnt a discution about me though so I will post a new thread about that :D.
No you have it kind of wrong. Gear does all of the above you are talking of. Humo pro does non of that. Its made to replace other protein that is it. In fact taking it with other proteins from what I gather and have seen would make it work "less" not more.

If anyone wants a copy of the study I have that shows how the blood protein in gear doubles the protein uptake of any other protein even worthless proteins like wheat and grains I have it. I will gladly send you a copy.
Its also in that write up I posted.

Yes, this topic is old but I still have sone questions.
Following a cbl/ warrior approach with waterfast during the day and pm training,
Followed by pwo shake ( now humapro as pwo shake) then dinner of everything I want :)
Plan on using need2slin and wanna replace my protein intake with humapro and/or gear.
Still eating fats and carbs, maybe try cycling low and high carb days but curious if I can take all my humapro servings all at once for pwo purposes, 1 hour later feast with no protein or at least small amounts but getting my cals from carbs and fats with some gear caps for additional super protein :)
Any thoughts on this? Can gear caps work with that all at once dosing of my warrior/ c

This is old but for a second I thought he was asking what is better humapro or actual gear as in steroids. Good job I read a few more posts! Humapro is overpriced amino acids.

Top Bottom