Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

humapro amino acids for young kid

@jonas

Hi guys I'm 19 years old and I'm going to get all my supplements for muscle mass I want to develop, I was planning to get whey protein and searching online run into humapro aminos which claim to give 501% greater mass than whey protein. m Plus they come in tablets which is easier to take since you don't have to prepare it like protein shakes, my question is if aminos give you more mass than whey?

thank you.

come on man. 500% more mass ? you are an intelligent guy you tell me if that sounds right.

obviously it is very misleading

at your age honestly your best bet to build mass is getting on a proper workout program, a decent diet (hard at your age i know but you need to try), and some creatine (check out n2bm for that). thats all you need

We actually had someone post a thread about Humaopro amino acids yesterday -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...r-industries-supplement-any-good-1488737.html

Humapro is nothing more then an EAA supplement. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not a bad product but it's nothing magical either. It's just an amino acid supplement.

If I had to pick between an amino acid supplement and whey - I would pick whey. Whole food is always superior. Whey protein is a very good easy digesting protein source that is super convenient.

Whey is also much more cost effective. A big 5 pound bag of whey to build muscle is only $40 on n2bm.com. A 1 pound tub of Humapro is around the same price. Do the math.

We actually had someone post a thread about Humaopro amino acids yesterday -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...r-industries-supplement-any-good-1488737.html

Humapro is nothing more then an EAA supplement. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not a bad product but it's nothing magical either. It's just an amino acid supplement.

If I had to pick between an amino acid supplement and whey - I would pick whey. Whole food is always superior. Whey protein is a very good easy digesting protein source that is super convenient.

Whey is also much more cost effective. A big 5 pound bag of whey to build muscle is only $40 on n2bm.com. A 1 pound tub of Humapro is around the same price. Do the math.

I will make a little correction to your post:

If I had to pick between an amino acid supplement and whey - I would go for beef/chicken, haha

At 19 when it comes to mass just food and training are better than supplements like protein powder or aminos. Your test levels are so high that if you eat enough for mass and train hard consistently you will grow like a weed.

The issue for most guys your age is eating enough consistently. I would track calories to help. It can be a lot of food.

Top Bottom