Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humapro from ALR industries supplement any good?

pierce90

I found this BCAA for the same price I pay at gnc , the difference is the one I use is 60 serving this is 90 which I think is huge difference, a month supply, also they say it is 100% absorbed by your body, some body referred me to this web having great quality products and I would like to know if you guys ever took their products and have any reviews on it, thank you.

Humapro is nothing more then an EAA supplement. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's not a bad product but it's nothing magical either.

If you can get it for the same price as your old BCAA supplement but get an additional 30 servings, I see no issues with switching to it.

I personally use the BCAA supplement gear from n2bm.com. I have found it to be pretty affordable compared to other BCAA supplements on the market. Check that out as well.

I am not a huge fan of amino acids but if you are going to use one then use a BCAA product. I recommend GEAR from N2BM.com because it contains bovine plasma serum too.

GNC is the biggest rip off. Hit up need to build muscle. They have great prices for quality products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you can get pure BCAAs or EAAs, just go for the best quantity/price ratio.

Make sure that gram per gram you get more, because on the tub they can name 'serving' whatever they want.

Top Bottom