Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

humanovar

I am using it right now. Cant really tell you how good it it is (on real shit). But the guy that brought it into this country(emeric delzig, he was the man responsible for tribestan) always comes up with good products. Humanovar was bought by GEN from emeric.

The active incredient in it is Humanofort, a very succesfull Romanian drug... but succesfull mostly in impotence cases. Nobody uses it as a bb supplement over there, since gear is legal, so there is no data as to it's effectiveness on this. In my opinion (as a pharmacy assistant of romanian origin) it's a lot better choice than tribulus, but if you can get you hands on clomid go for that one instead.

notpuff, it oral only. the dosage is 2 pills/day one in the morning, one at bedtime.

I just read GEN's hype on the product; "cutting edge technology"? HA HA HA. It all starts in a chicken fuck farm where hens and cocks do the nasty on daily basis. The they take the inseminated eggs, they incubate them until they reach a certain phase of embryon developement when they extract and refine the stuff... more like fucking edge to me ;-)

Top Bottom