Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HumanoVar

rippedup

I've already used 3-4 bottles of HumanoVar and quite liked it. I used 1 bottle per cycle, i.e. not all at ounce. I also was using 2 to 3 caps per day, whereas the label recommended 2 caps.

I heard some very solid review from a bro who used it for 1 month straight and 6 caps per day. He gained a few pounds of LBM and lost 2% BF.

I was thinking of trying it for a longer period of time and a higher dosage.

Did anyone ever try upping their dosage while using it? Any experience?

I have used it. but only to help me sleep which I have trouble with. I must say I have the most incredible dreams while taking it. I need to try it again for a complete 8 weeks.

I did two a day for a few weeks. it made me feel wierd and gave me crazy dreams, so I quit taking it. I know it does something, just did not take it long enough to find out.

Kj

Yeah, I know, the dreams are friggin' awesome - intense annd profound. I love it.

But I am sure there's a lot to come from this supp. We just need to increase the dosage.

I'll do a 1 month cycle @ 6 caps per day and let you know how it goes.

Studly Hungwell said:
Whats the price like and what is its effective ingredient?

What about going to an online store such as Netrition.com and checking out the product? Good idea, huh?

They have a nice (promotional) article on it at bodybuilding.com.

The headline paragraph is, "From GEN- The Company That Brought You DHEA, Chrysin and Methoxyflavone..."
Thanks for the reminder. They've convinced me not to try it (until further feedback) based on that idiotic statement.
:D

Top Bottom