Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone Supplement Patches

very interesting stuff here.I was hoping they would run a few sponsored logs but its good to see someone run this stuff.I'll def be bugging sj for his thoughts after he is done

I have a thread in the N2BM Hollistic Health and Supplement Forum that I update every few days. Its not a log perse cause I cant train at the moment due to some surgeries I Had, just doing cardio until October. I will do a lod down the road with these patches and might possibly use their pre/post patches as well. A lot of preworkouts dont agree with my stomach and if this pre/post patch works that would be great..

SJ

I have a thread in the N2BM Hollistic Health and Supplement Forum that I update every few days. Its not a log perse cause I cant train at the moment due to some surgeries I Had, just doing cardio until October. I will do a lod down the road with these patches and might possibly use their pre/post patches as well. A lot of preworkouts dont agree with my stomach and if this pre/post patch works that would be great..

SJ

just curious are u a rep for these guys? i see them joining many forums is why i ask

Top Bottom