Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humagro

StelZ23

watsup fellas
just recieved my monthly order from bodybuilding.com, thought i would try this new product my Asn called Humagro Homeopathic Growth Hormone, anyone had expierence with this stuff? they little tabs that u put under your tongue. personally to me they just taste like sugar, so i dunno if they BS or not.
thanks bros

how much was it? is it like oral gh? i dont think its gonna be too effective

nothing phenomanol, just helped me break through a plateau about a year ago. For a legal supplement, i actually didn't mind it. i have a friend who's taking it now and he loves it.

you don't pay more than 30$ for 6 weeks, do you? i was getting it for 25$ up here in ny, and for the price it worked pretty good. and i liked the taste...mmmmm

DaPit26 said:
you don't pay more than 30$ for 6 weeks, do you? i was getting it for 25$ up here in ny, and for the price it worked pretty good. and i liked the taste...mmmmm[/QUO

yeah i paid $23 for six week supply, so u reckon its pretty good, thanks bro four ur input.
btw nice pitt in ur avatar

yeah for the price there aren't too many legal sups that will work better, unless you can get stuff for free or find real cheap good quality creatine. It's def worth a try.

You should try out an All Natural product called P-Boost.
This product actually works and they offer 100% Money back guarantee if you're unsatisfied with the results.

check it out p-boost.com

Top Bottom