Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take cap BCAA during training?

Gonna

I've seen somewhere around here that BCAA should be taken during the actual training, so that muscles are fed with their building blocks. But what happens if you have BCAA in caps or tabs? It is quite inconvenient to take them during the training, since the hands are not all that clean....

In such case my best suggestion would be to take them right before the actual training – on the entrance to the gym. It will take some time for them to get absorbed, so it would work just like drinking the powdered one during the training.

I've seen somewhere around here that BCAA should be taken during the actual training, so that muscles are fed with their building blocks. But what happens if you have BCAA in caps or tabs? It is quite inconvenient to take them during the training, since the hands are not all that clean....

You could try washing your hands. Or not getting dirty.

Remember that when you take BCAA in capsules/tablets, the capsules/tablets need to be broken and absorbed in your stomach and then absorbed. If you take the BCAA capsules/tablets immediately before your workout, they will be absorbed during your workout.

Take your BCAA supplement immediately before your workout and you are good to go.

Top Bottom