Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to start taking supplements?

Minouelly

I have never taken any supplements before, not even protein. Now I practice bodybuilding more seriously and regularly, and think that supplements would be very helpful for me. Do you think I should start taking them one by one, or I can start taking the whole stack all at once? Will my body be able to cope with so many supplements out of nowhere?

Healthwise, it is perfectly fine to start taking themall at once, so I would not worry. Just don't take them all in onemoment, but rather during the day little by little.

There are a couple supplements that I take year round and recommend to all my clients.
1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
4. creatine

1. The fish oil you can buy at costco. That'll be around $25
2. Ruthless 3d from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply
3. A bag of wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com is $40 and will last you 2 months using 1.5 scoops per day
4. ancient strength from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply

Adding that all up, you are at $125.

Just take what you need to fill in the gaps in your diet. Creatine for example is almost impossible to get 5-10g through diet. You would have to eat a ton of red meat to do that so supplementing with creatine is a great idea. Fish oil is another one I really like because most of us are not eating enough omega 3's.

Top Bottom