Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's my supps looking?

Mr Mob

Hey guys, iv been lifting for for a bit now and wanted some comments on my supps I'm taking.

Lifting days
I'm taking creatine 10g day
Glutamine 10g
Bcaa 20g
Taurine 2g

Non working days half the above.
Is that enough and is there anything else should be talking

depends on what your looking for in gains. It's a decent spread for maintence though.
Stats? Weight, age ect...

I'm 21 183cm 73kg about 12% bf
I'm looking for lean muscle mass
I like the shape of my body just want it bigger about 82kg is my goal i don't know how long it takes to get to that weight.
I hope this helps thanks I'll take any suggestions

I'm 21 183cm 73kg about 12% bf
I'm looking for lean muscle mass
I like the shape of my body just want it bigger about 82kg is my goal i don't know how long it takes to get to that weight.
I hope this helps thanks I'll take any suggestions
You can get that 20lbs in less than a year Bro.
It's all in diet and workout program. your going to need to add quality protein and lots of meals (6 small) a day.
your slim for your height. So Its going to be a slight battle.

You can get that 20lbs in less than a year Bro.
It's all in diet and workout program. your going to need to add quality protein and lots of meals (6 small) a day.
your slim for your height. So Its going to be a slight battle.

Oh really so what do you recommend? Protein intake to be around 250 a day??
And I'm doing 5x5 ATM would that do the trick or should I go with a push pull legs routine??

Did I hear right you should only work out 3 - 4 days a week

If I know that weight is achieved and have the information in front of me I'll give it a bloody good shot and go for it!

You've lifted my hope dude thanks

Oh really so what do you recommend? Protein intake to be around 250 a day??
And I'm doing 5x5 ATM would that do the trick or should I go with a push pull legs routine??

Did I hear right you should only work out 3 - 4 days a week

If I know that weight is achieved and have the information in front of me I'll give it a bloody good shot and go for it!

You've lifted my hope dude thanks
I'm no Diet master Bro. But 250 gms a day is pretty decent. You should aim for 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of Body weight. so 1 kg of weight x 2.5-4 grams of protein = daily intake.

5x5 worked wonders on my strength and size. But I was taking more supplements.

Working out 3-4 times a week is dependent on the individual. I worked out 4-5 times a week. But skipped some days if I the current work out muscle group was still sore. Sometimes I relpaced the weights with cardio. Then made sure I got to bed earlier and kept on my diet.

Being a slim guy sucks bro. There are so many sources for Losing weight and so few for Hard gainers.
Your in the right spot for info. Some of these guys have been in the game for 30 years.

I'm no Diet master Bro. But 250 gms a day is pretty decent. You should aim for 1.5 to 2 grams per pound of Body weight. so 1 kg of weight x 2.5-4 grams of protein = daily intake.

5x5 worked wonders on my strength and size. But I was taking more supplements.

Working out 3-4 times a week is dependent on the individual. I worked out 4-5 times a week. But skipped some days if I the current work out muscle group was still sore. Sometimes I relpaced the weights with cardio. Then made sure I got to bed earlier and kept on my diet.

Being a slim guy sucks bro. There are so many sources for Losing weight and so few for Hard gainers.
Your in the right spot for info. Some of these guys have been in the game for 30 years.

Thanks heaps you've helped alot I'll put into practice and I'll wait for the results! I know I just want to get out of boy weight and hit a half descent weight without being too big
Thank you for your help!!

Top Bottom