Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often to train on creatine

GO 4LO

Hello, all,
For you guys on creatine, do you still only work out each muscle group once a week, or can you work out more often due to the creatine? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I don't have much experience with the stuff.
I thought I'd had a great workout last night, doing five sets of bi's, tri's, pecs, shoulders, and back until I was exhausted, but I'm not in the least bit sore today like I have been the past couple weeks for a day or two after each workout. I usually work out Mon, Wed, and Fri and alternate days between upper body and lower body. Should I be working out more often due to taking creatine or no? Thanks.
Chris

Okay, thanks, diamonddiceclay. I think I'll start going up with more sets for each muscle group on my workout days. Thanks again.
Chris

Advice...

One heavy, intense workout per muscle group a week is all that is necessary to maximize gains. Creatine will aid in your ability to remain anabolic and your "pumps" will probably be better. You may gain a few pounds when you first start using creatine but this is due to water retention (cell volumization). Some claim strength gains but it only gave me a very minimal affect. Good luck!

- Screwball

Wow you did all those in one stay at the gym. For me I try to stay at the gym for no longer than an hour, maybe an hour and fifteen minutes. Some studies have shown that long bouts of weightlifting in the gym can actually become catabolic. I forgot the chemical that is released in your body, but it definately isn't good for gaining size and strength. I would structure your workout to what you can get done in an hour, 4-5 days a week. Making sure to give any muscle group 48-72 hours before hitting it agin.

Top Bottom