Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often to break from whey

rylho

How often do you take a break from using whey protein? This stuff is awesome for my protein intake but it also puts a lot of pressure on my stomach, I feel gassy on it and get the runs sometimes. I know it cannot be good to drink it everyday, any advice on how often to take a break or can I run it year round?

I use pea protein when I dont use whey

no secret how i feel about protein powder. here is why i tell you to stop it

when your body has trouble digesting something that is added STRESS on it. why would you further stress your body when it is trying to repair and recover from the grind? makes no sense

eat and drink things that don't stress your body! 50% of the work your body does everyday is just digesting. imagine if you made life easier on your body instead of harder? your results would be way better right?

How often do you take a break from using whey protein? This stuff is awesome for my protein intake but it also puts a lot of pressure on my stomach, I feel gassy on it and get the runs sometimes. I know it cannot be good to drink it everyday, any advice on how often to take a break or can I run it year round?

bro take a week break, switch to other protein

If you are shitting liquid from them you are not getting anything positive from them. Stick to real food for sure in your case. I don't use whey at all and have no issues getting enough protein.

Top Bottom