Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How my protein/carbs/calories in Protein Factory dextrose/whey?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
I just switched to the Protein Factory whey concentrate and dextrose and am trying to get the amount of grams of the ingredients so I can plug into my daily log, but need help with the numbers.

For the whey, based on what was on the p.factory's page, I came up with the following for a 50g serving:
protein 38.5g
fat 2 g
carb 1.5g
calories?

AND for dextrose, I can't figure out the calories nor fat (think it doesn' t have fat, right?) :(

Thanks

yosshimura said:
I just switched to the Protein Factory whey concentrate and dextrose and am trying to get the amount of grams of the ingredients so I can plug into my daily log, but need help with the numbers.

For the whey, based on what was on the p.factory's page, I came up with the following for a 50g serving:
protein 38.5g
fat 2 g
carb 1.5g
calories?

AND for dextrose, I can't figure out the calories nor fat (think it doesn' t have fat, right?) :(

Thanks
ttt :D

If you go the the bottom right of the proteinfactory main site, there is a link to calculate and customize your protein (here's the direct link: http://www.proteinfactory.com/proteinworksheet.htm). Just key in what percentages of each you are mixing and tell it your serving size, and it will give you the numbers.

You are correct...there is no fat in dextrose. It's sugar and pretty much all carbs.

Thanks, believe it or not , I just got off of there and didn't see it before reading your post . GOt it now.

Top Bottom