x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

How my protein/carbs/calories in Protein Factory dextrose/whey?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How my protein/carbs/calories in Protein Factory dextrose/whey? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I just switched to the Protein Factory whey concentrate and dextrose and am trying to get the amount of grams of the ingredients so I can plug into my daily log, but need help with the numbers. For the whey, based on what was on the p.factory's page, I came up with the following for a 50g serving: protein 38.5g fat 2 g carb 1.5g calories? AND for dextrose, I can't figure out the calories nor fat (think it doesn' t have fat, right?) :(

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

How my protein/carbs/calories in Protein Factory dextrose/whey?

I just switched to the Protein Factory whey concentrate and dextrose and am trying to get the amount of grams of the ingredients so I can plug into my daily log, but need help with the numbers.

For the whey, based on what was on the p.factory's page, I came up with the following for a 50g serving:
    protein 38.5g
    fat 2 g
    carb 1.5g
    calories?

AND for dextrose, I can't figure out the calories nor fat (think it doesn' t have fat, right?)

Thanks

Good Broly

Re: How my protein/carbs/calories in Protein Factory dextrose/whey?

Originally posted by yosshimura
    I just switched to the Protein Factory whey concentrate and dextrose and am trying to get the amount of grams of the ingredients so I can plug into my daily log, but need help with the numbers.

For the whey, based on what was on the p.factory's page, I came up with the following for a 50g serving:
    protein 38.5g
    fat 2 g
    carb 1.5g
    calories?

AND for dextrose, I can't figure out the calories nor fat (think it doesn' t have fat, right?)

Thanks
    ttt

Good Broly
    Doesn't anybody keep track of how much p/c/f they take in every day?

All Natural
    If you go the the bottom right of the proteinfactory main site, there is a link to calculate and customize your protein (here's the direct link: http://www.proteinfactory.com/proteinworksheet.htm). Just key in what percentages of each you are mixing and tell it your serving size, and it will give you the numbers.

You are correct...there is no fat in dextrose. It's sugar and pretty much all carbs.

Good Broly
    Thanks, believe it or not , I just got off of there and didn't see it before reading your post . GOt it now.