Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much ZMA for sleep problems?

Abdullahi

I am doing a trenbolone cycle now, and looks like Igot the insomnia side effect. It is really hard to get asleep, and Istay awake half of the night no matter what I do. A buddy of mine inthe gym told me to take ZMA supplements, because they are good tosolve sleep problems. He did not know how much of it you need forsleep problems, so I am asking here, how much ZMA is good for sleep?

trensomnia is caused by a couple things:

1. gaining too much and too fast, strains the shit out of your heart
2. androgens make you want to fight, have sex all the time and not sleep
3. being so anabolic it will suck up all your glycogen so you must spread out carbs or get low blood sugar symptoms

the solution is not ZMA

instead get n2guard, make sure you are relaxing properly before sleep and you got all your baby batter and aggression OUT where you have none left, and make sure to spread carbs and eat a carb heavy dinner. keeping frozen pancakes in the fridge are handy

Apart from what has been already said by @steve, with what I completely agree, I can suggest you to use N2Sleep. It is a great supplement if you have sleep problems. It is all natural, and there are no side effects. What I like that most about it, is that unlike most other sleep drugs, you will not have a sensation of having a hangover the next morning. Instead, you will wake up rested and refreshed. 2 caps an hour before going to sleep are enough for most people. If you see that this is not enough to get quite the desired results, you can gradually increase the dosage to 4 caps per day. For instance, if this is not enough, then take a third cap right before going to sleep. If you feel like needing more, then take 2 caps an hour before going to sleep, and another 2 caps right before going to sleep, making a total of 4 caps. If 4 caps of N2Sleep won't make you sleep all night like a baby, then nothing will.

Personally, I can vouch for the effectiveness of N2Sleep since for a long time my wife has been having some bad insomnia problems, and some nights she would not fall asleep at all. Then she started using N2Sleep, and the sleep patterns got back in order rather fast. N2Sleep has been a real savior for her sleep, so I have seen it in action.

ZMA is nothing more then a zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 supplement. It's a good supplement to take because a lot of athletes are deficient in magnesium but it's not going to do anything for sleep.

Insomnia from tren is a well known side effect. What dosage of tren are you taking? You could try the suggestions given by @stevesmi and @lev butlerov
If those don't fix your insomnia, then lower your dosage. Tren is very powerful. A little bit goes a long ways.

I would also look at lowering your tren dose. This side effect is just a part of using tren so if it is getting bad then try lowering the dose. I am not sure what you are running but 300mg was plenty for me.

Top Bottom