Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Should I take? Please Help

BoDEAN

Looking to gain some mass, and I am currently on a workout routine.

I recently bought GNC Pro Performance Mega Whey Dietary Supplement.
I am curious how much of this I should be taking daily to see some affects, and to help benefit me.

Well. . .

If you go by the common rule of 1 - 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight:

- figure out how much protein you consume with your regular meals. . .

- find out how much you're missing. . . (1.5 x bodyweight)

- supplement what you're missing with the GNC protein.

eZ!

I checked your stats on your profile and it would seem that you have a very fast metabolism. straight whey is not the protein supplement for you(nor most people), it is to quickly digested and metabolized. whey only shakes should only be used post workout for all of us.

you can use it however I suggest also purchasing some egg white protein and or caesin. studies show that blended protein substrates are far superior for gains in lean muscular mass when compared to whey alone.

You should purchase protein online and not from GNC.

Gold card day is a scam considering their markup.....the only decent thing they have is a multivitamin.

If you are looking to add some mass.. I would recommend Nlarge 2 from prolab or size powder w/flax from the protein factory as I have seen good results with both. This can help you attain 2gm protein per lb. bodyweight.

Both good products and much cheaper than GNC.

Can you provide me with a little more info on those two subliments that you recommended?
Thanks

For sure, NLARGE is an amazing meal replacement. I'm constantly eating and after 30minutes i'm hungry again so i really need supplementaion because i can't eat solid food 8 times a day.

1 pound of powder of NLarge is 40 bucks.
On average, how long would that 1 pound last me? Month?

Should I take that with or after I finish my protein mega whey that I purchased at GNC?

If i where you i would eat 6 nice size protien packed meals a day and take enough of that suppliment to exceed your body weight in grams of protien. if you want to gain weight i would recommend cell tech or phosphagen

Bodean,
for one stop shopping at GNC they are probably the most expensive suppliment store there is, get a muscle magazine and look for the wholesale numbers in the back and you'll save probably around 50%. Good luck

Top Bottom