Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much psillium husk?

-MatriiixX-

How much psyllium husk per day is a good amount notto cause health problems? I got myself some of it upon therecommendation of a friend, but forgot to ask him how much is to betaken. Will I be ok if I accidentally take too much of it?

It's just fiber. You'll live if you take too much lol. I would start at 5g at night. And then you can go up to 10g with no bad side effects. It will definitely help with the perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5-10 grams per day is a reasonable dosage to get all the benefits without going into excess. This would make like 1-2 teaspoons.

10g with your last meal of the day is the dosage I use and recommend to all my clients.

It's best to take before bed. It creates a gel in your stomach and slowly passes through your intestinal tract. It gives your intestines an 'internal scrubbing'.

If you take it before bed, you will wake up and have a great bathroom visit. I am regular like clock work.

Top Bottom