Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much protein a day

Bossyfit

how much protein do you consume in a day, i try and hit my magic number but i keep falling short so what i will do is load up on protein powders before bed so i get the right number or else my muscles will dissapear right? problem is i get up at night and have diarrhea from doing that.

how much protein do you consume in a day, i try and hit my magic number but i keep falling short so what i will do is load up on protein powders before bed so i get the right number or else my muscles will dissapear right? problem is i get up at night and have diarrhea from doing that.

You get an upset stomach from getting up at night?

Crushing protein powder right before bed and getting up to shit yourself is obviously not healthy. Your body is telling you something. Just make sure you are eating protein during the day and stop worrying about some made up magic number.

Your muscle wont disappear if you dont have a protein shake before bed. Stop doing that

Top Bottom