Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much milk is too much?

S

Stiffler

Is a half gallon of milk to much for one day? I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 169 and on a mass cycle?

That's quite a lot. I'd say as long as your stomach can take it, and you aren't worried about the sugar carbs, then go for it. If you are taking it for the protein, then its a very poor choice. There are much better ways to get protein without all the carbs. If you are taking it because you love it, then drink up!

------------------
One Rep Past Death...

Personnally, I used to drink about a 1.5liters of milk a day for bulking, and when I cut it out I realised how much water it made me hold in my stomach.

IMO, that's way to much milk. It might have 72g of protein, but it's not worth the bloat and it's loaded with sugar. Keep it to a maximum of 1 liter a day, althought I will never drink more than 2 cups for bulking. I didn't realise how bad it was until I stopped drinking it.

Ok I go to college and am trying to bulk. I eat like 3-4 chicken breasts,2 yogarts,2 oatmeal,a lot of milk,3 protein shakes,creatine, 7 egg whites, 1 omlet,salads,flax oil a day. and thats about it, what else could I do to get more calories and more protein through out the day?? please help,thanks

Your post workout meal should consist of massive amounts of carbs and protein. There should be an all you can eat buffet around you somewhare. I go to ISU, but im an endomorph- i envey you ectomorphs. I wish that I could eat six times a day and do little to no cardio. Eat every two hours and supplement that enlarge2.

Originally posted by Stiffler:
Ok I go to college and am trying to bulk. I eat like 3-4 chicken breasts,2 yogarts,2 oatmeal,a lot of milk,3 protein shakes,creatine, 7 egg whites, 1 omlet,salads,flax oil a day. and thats about it, what else could I do to get more calories and more protein through out the day?? please help,thanks

Extra lean ground beef( cheap + 20% protein) and tuna(buy in bulk). You can easy eat 200g of beef(40g of protein), and a can of tuna (35g of protein). That's a total of 75g of high quality protein for under 2 bucks.

Top Bottom