Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Flax Seed Oil Per Day While CUTTING?

MonStar1023

I am just wondering... how many tablespoons should I be supplementing with per day..

Maybe 2 in the morning then 2 in the evening or something along those lines in my protein shakes... is there anyway to make it actually taste GOOD!?

:D:D

I put 2,3 tbs in my gainers - they mix into it and i cant really taste it. Good for late night but bad for post workout.

I would say depends on how much fat you're incorporating into your diet, and how much fat you're already eating throughout the day. I always though take it some at bedtime w/ my shake, no matter what. Other good sources of fat you could try are extra virgin olive oil, and peanut butter.

I would say go with 2 max of flax seed oil. And just try not to breathe when you take it!! haha

I would also recommend incorporating other oils into your diet, alternate flax and olive or canola. Flax contains hefty amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids, those are good, but monounsaturated fats are even better (found in olive oil and canola oil). Too much poly has shown to increase cancer, while too much mono can lower cholesterol. Thats a nice side effect!!

Good luck bud

Ryan

2 tbsp flax (omega 3)
1 tbsp olive oil (mono unsaturated)
1 tbsp XXX (omega 6 and omega 9) ----> canola, wheat germ ?

Top Bottom