Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much does your resting pulse change from caffeine/other BB stims?

more or less about the same. It fucks up my cardio sessions as well, since I do cardio based on pulse and when on caffeine I know I could go harder

a balance needs to be found. It makes me hyper and irritable as well fucker

fuck off

throughout the day I notice instances that last for a few minutes to upwards of an hour where my heart starts racing, my face gets red and blotchy and hot, my knees get weak and Im shakey on the inside - typical anxiety response not brought on by any particular event, just my regular anxiety except it's exacerbated by the stimulant

I've already had a pot of coffee, and just cracked a diet rockstar (24oz). I'll be having some redline syrup in a couple of hours.

I think my normal resting rate is around 60-65, but it doesn't get much time there.

jnevin said:
I've already had a pot of coffee, and just cracked a diet rockstar (24oz). I'll be having some redline syrup in a couple of hours.

I think my normal resting rate is around 60-65, but it doesn't get much time there.
good I'm not the only one then. you like the diet rockstars? I think they have a weird taste. I just finished a 16oz. MONSTER though.

shit, a pot of coffee. so I'd say we both have pretty addictive personalities

bran987 said:
good I'm not the only one then. you like the diet rockstars? I think they have a weird taste. I just finished a 16oz. MONSTER though.

shit, a pot of coffee. so I'd say we both have pretty addictive personalities

Yeah, diet tastes like diet, but the regular has around 400 sugar calories in a 24 oz can.

I definitely have an addictive personality.

i vaguely something about a previous internet friend who was massively addicted to BBC (big black cock). but persian is as persian does.

i'd like to try one of those things...a monster, or sobe AR SF.

right now i'm on caff/eph...200/25mg at a time. that gets the nervous feeling up and running. kinda' hate that.

never once has any of this shit picked me up for a workout.

jnevin said:
Yeah, diet tastes like diet, but the regular has around 400 sugar calories in a 24 oz can.

I definitely have an addictive personality.
oh yeah, gotta drink the sugar free. try sugar free monster though, if you can stand the looks around the office being a 30 year old man walking around with a huge can that has a design on it that looks like an advertisement for a new teen horror flick. tastes awesome.

damn man your resting heart rate is 70? do more cardio, long distance running would be good. You should try to get that down below 60, you are going to wear your heart out early!

Top Bottom