Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you increase body temp for fat loss?

Zonncali

Are there any supplements that will increase my body temperature and help me lose fat? I think that with higher temperature the fat should get burnt easily. How hot you need to get for this?

Getting hot can cause lots of health issues, but will have absolutely minimal effects on fat loss, if any at all. There is a reason our body maintains the temperature it does – this is because it is the ideal temperature for its functioning. By altering it you are looking for trouble. What you should do for fat loss, is follow a diet and train.

Yeah exactly trying to burn fat by turning up your body temperature is retarded, activity and diet.

DNP will increase your internal core body temperature. That's what makes it so dangerous. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out.

Check out this profile article on DNP -> https://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol

I personally do not recommend DNP usage at all. I don't think the side effects are worth the benefits. The difference between the effective dosage and lethal dosage is very minimal. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. Not only that, DNP simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will most likely loose a combination of muscle and fat when supplementing with DNP. I don't recommend it at all.

For a safe fat loss stack, I recommend N2slin + cardarine. Both are very minimal in the way of side effects and not catabolic so there is no risk of loosing muscle.

Eat less and move more. That is the recipe for success. Maybe track calories so you ensure you are in a deficit every single day.

Top Bottom