Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much creatine to take?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
5g, 10g, 15g, 20g?
Preworkout? Postworkout?

I bought the AMP brand from GNC. CreatIne monohydrate with glycogen loader and arginine and amino etc

Thanks bors

Directions say 10g immediately after workout and 5g nonworkout days.

once saturated I would say 5g/day.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/bodybu...-money-or-wasting-your-steroids-find-out-now/
when Off cycle anything above 5 grams a day is a waste and its just going to add extra strain to your Kidneys. During a steroid cycle your muscles can hold up to 5 times as much ATP as they can off cycle. So during a steroid cycle as much as 15g a day is best... The Creatine you bought is a fucking insult to us all btw. GNC???? If I was standing in front of you I'd punch you in the dick.. I still love ya but I'd do it I really would...
Next time Order from me or orbit you faghetti...

- Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog
when Off cycle anything above 5 grams a day is a waste and its just going to add extra strain to your Kidneys. During a steroid cycle your muscles can hold up to 5 times as much ATP as they can off cycle. So during a steroid cycle as much as 15g a day is best... The Creatine you bought is a fucking insult to us all btw. GNC???? If I was standing in front of you I'd punch you in the dick.. I still love ya but I'd do it I really would...
Next time Order from me or orbit you faghetti...

Impulse buy on sale bor, I know its not best in the world but its not bad. Just needed it asap since being back in the gym is kicking my ass.

*edit-Ok after checking out orbits prices and quantities I see i fucked up big time lol
never again bor

Last edited:
Top Bottom