Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much creatine to take?

Creatine- The best creatine you can buy

radar15 to save 15%. and you get free shipping.. comes out to 34 bucks. on your doorstep in 3 biz days flat. can't beat it, this bag will last you forever. not just saying this cause i'm a rep either, i bought NTBM products for 2 years before I even became a rep. can't beat the quality and price anywhere. I use a spoonful in my water when i go to the gym during my bulkers.

just bought it, $34 shipped, damn thats a fuckton of creatine. Never again will i stray!

This is the best supplementation if you aks me. I recommend taking 5g to 10g of creatine monohydrate, half before and half after your workout. Creatine monohydrate is the least expensive form of the supplement and is 90 percent absorbable. I increased my strength and muscle mass due to increased exercise intensity; this is facilitated by the Creatine supplementation. Increased muscle mass and strength are unlikely to occur with out an increase in training intensity. However, some research has started to show a protein synthesising effect of Creatine supplementation in vitro.

Based off of Nate's AMAZING article i take 3.5 Grams of Creatine HCL off cycle but when i was on i used around 20 grams of Monohydrate and saw EPIC gains. I still can't believe how crazy the pumps were too, i was accused of taking Deca! that's how much more intra-cellular water i had! I'm gonna try Creatine HCL at 7 grams while on next time and see what happens. I'm around 230-235lbs so i may have to play with the dosage and see where i gain the most weight, maybe 8-10 might be the best..

I no this is a tad off topic but how is N2 creatine.. the other stuff ove bought from other companies kept making me sick to my stomach.. spent more time in the bathroom than it was worth it.. Anyone have that problem?

Love the N2 product line cant beat the free shipping!

5g, 10g, 15g, 20g?
Preworkout? Postworkout?

I bought the AMP brand from GNC. CreatIne monohydrate with glycogen loader and arginine and amino etc

Thanks bors

3-5g daily I think is plenty.

Depends on your goals, but here's the truths to some myths out there:
-Creatine doesn't have to be loaded.
-Caffeine does not effect creatine nor dose alcohol, but both are diuretics so make sure to drink lots of water regardless when on creatine
-Creatine is water soluble, but it takes time to break down. So it's fine to mix your PWO before you go to the gym. The Creatine wont be effected

Right now I'm cutting, but I still take creatine. I only take it after i eat a large meal to increase protein synthesis, and because the insulin spike from a large meal will increase creatine absorption

Top Bottom