Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much creatine to take?

^^^ when your GNC creatine runs out buy the real thing from NTBM. it really is a bargain, i've got a bag of it on my counter and it lasts me forever. most of GNC's stuff is filler, the quality just isn't there.

Fuck it i just return it, its unopened. Then buy from orbits/need2

Creatine- The best creatine you can buy

radar15 to save 15%. and you get free shipping.. comes out to 34 bucks. on your doorstep in 3 biz days flat. can't beat it, this bag will last you forever. not just saying this cause i'm a rep either, i bought NTBM products for 2 years before I even became a rep. can't beat the quality and price anywhere. I use a spoonful in my water when i go to the gym during my bulkers.

Fuck it i just return it, its unopened. Then buy from orbits/need2

Dude I got everything from Bcaa's to protein, DAA, Creatine, I got everything. I do not charge much at all for the every day stuff like this.. Only the unique one of a kind products I make are A bit more pricy.. When it comes every day shit I give peeps a great deal on the price I am selling it for... 42.00 for a 5lb of protein and free shipping... Thats way les than anyone else. I do the same on all the every day type products that I know people order every month.. So ya please support me its helps me be able to always offer these things for the members.

Dude I got everything from Bcaa's to protein, DAA, Creatine, I got everything. I do not charge much at all for the every day stuff like this.. Only the unique one of a kind products I make are A bit more pricy.. When it comes every day shit I give peeps a great deal on the price I am selling it for... 42.00 for a 5lb of protein and free shipping... Thats way les than anyone else. I do the same on all the every day type products that I know people order every month.. So ya please support me its helps me be able to always offer these things for the members.

That is a really good deal. Fuck now i feel like shit for not staying loyal to EF. Please forgive a rob

How much and When is saturation

Saturation occurs about 5-7 days after taking the larger doses(10-15g per day). You can be fully saturated using 3-5g per day it just takes a bit longer.

In my opinion, pre or post workout makes no difference, once your fully saturated it's in your body all day anyway.

ive been on creatine for the last 6 or 7 months is there any reason to come off of it? BTW I just started a cycle literally yesterday so im guessing now wouldnt be the best time?

Off cycle, take no more than 5 grams per day. |your muscle cant use any more than that.
On cycle is a different story, your muscle can store much more ATP so optimal creatine supplementation would be up to 15 grams per day.
Spread out the 15g, I still get stomach bloat if i take it all at once. 5g 3x a day.

Top Bottom