x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How much creatine for fat loss?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How much creatine for fat loss? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Can you advise me on how much creatine should I take for fat loss? I got this recommended to get in better shape, but nobody told me how to use it, or at least how much to take of it. If you know that, I will appreciate the info.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

How much creatine for fat loss?

Can you advise me on how much creatine should I take for fat loss? I got this recommended to get in better shape, but nobody told me how to use it, or at least how much to take of it. If you know that, I will appreciate the info.

Re: How much creatine for fat loss?

Zero. It doesn't work like that.

Who told you creatine is good for fat loss? All it will do, is raise ATP levels, hence increasing your energy levels, because ATP is your energy source. So in the best of the cases it might slightly contribute to fat loss by improving your training, but don't expect any real fat loss with it. You should consider other compounds, such as Cardarine GW or SR9009 for that purpose, but they are in a whole different league than creatine.

creatine isn't a fat loss supplement.

but what you can get for fat loss is n2slin before meals and cardarine from sarms1.

that and eating less food, less often.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

The recommended dosage of creatine is 5-10g per day.

Creatine is a GREAT inexpensive supplement to help with endurance and muscle strength - but it will do absolutely zero for fat loss.

That being said, if you are stronger, you will have better workouts so I guess theoretically it could help with fat loss.

Don't waste your money on anything fancy. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com

I would never listen to that person again. Creatine is not a fat loss supplement.

Honestly there really are no true fat loss supplements. If there were then everyone would be lean. Truth is, everyone is generally fat as fuck. Our food has gotten terrible.

The best things you can take to help with your fat loss are Cardarine and n2slin. Either way you have to have your diet on point and be in a deficit every single day or you will not lose fat. It doesn't matter what you take.

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I would never listen to that person again. Creatine is not a fat loss supplement.

Honestly there really are no true fat loss supplements. If there were then everyone would be lean. Truth is, everyone is generally fat as fuck. Our food has gotten terrible.

The best things you can take to help with your fat loss are Cardarine and n2slin. Either way you have to have your diet on point and be in a deficit every single day or you will not lose fat. It doesn't matter what you take.
    True and true.

I am pretty sure they told you Carnitine not Creatine..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk