Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can water weight can i expect to gain with creatine

protower

Ok so im at 175 and lets say i workout and eat right but stay on my maintanence calories for me to stay at 175 and then i start taking creatine by loading at 20grams first 5 days then maintaning with 5 grams every day how much water weight can i expect to gain in that month? What about 2 months and 3 months

Do u want water weight man? If it's ur first time using creatine and ur training right and eating right it can up ur gains a bit bro , don't expect anything drastic , but injuries are harder to get well on creatine so that's a plus bro

Ok so im at 175 and lets say i workout and eat right but stay on my maintanence calories for me to stay at 175 and then i start taking creatine by loading at 20grams first 5 days then maintaning with 5 grams every day how much water weight can i expect to gain in that month? What about 2 months and 3 months
Try ancient strength 1 serving pre-workout and creatine mh-1,000 5g pwo.....great combo

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

protower,

With today's creatine, there's no need to use a "loading phase" anymore. Just use a normal dose right from the start.

Not that much. I use to worry about it but I don't anymore. Maybe 3lbs...if any. But remember to drink your gallon to gallon and half water a day. You'll gain some water weight by the end of the night but you will look amazing the next morning and it helps with gains

Top Bottom