Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can I gain on creatine?

SEdwardsAni

I am looking for supplements that will help me gain mass, but I don't want anything like steroids or anything like that. Could creatine be as helpful as a mass gainer for additional mass? How much can I wait to grow with creatine?

The answer is simple - not much, and I would in fact say that nothing. Creatine has no direct effect of muscle building. All it will do, is increase your ATP levels, or said in simple terms - give you energy. So it may translate into more weights lifted, which will lead to more muscle mass, but there will be no direct effect. That being said, Creatine is one of the best supplements, as it is cheap, and it really works for energy.

creating is naturally found in foods. we get it everyday by simply eating

supplementing creatine is completely safe and effective.. and it is CHEAP. it will give you a boost and help you build lean muscle. how much you can gain is really not a black and white question

I am looking for supplements that will help megain mass, but I don't want anything like steroids or anythinglike that. Could creatine be as helpful as a mass gainer foradditional mass? How much can I wait to grow with creatine?

You need to intake a gram n half of protein per pound of your body weight! Starting out, then get on a sarm stack use ligandral. Sarms are legal they're not steroids and you'll put on some serious mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creatine is a very effective natural supplement but it is NOT a steroid. You can not expect steroid like results from creatine.

Creatine will cause a nice increase in strength and endurance but the key word is SLIGHT.

Considering that creatine is around $15 for a month supply, I think it's a good investment.

The recommended dosage of creatine is 5-10g per day. There is no need to cycle or load creatine or anything like that.

Creatine will definitely help with muscle growth and strength but not like steroids do. Creatine is not a hormone. Just take 5g per day but focus more on your diet and training as consistency with those is where you will build real mass.

Top Bottom