Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to measure powdered supplements

Carteer

I bought a bunch of daa in bulk from an online supplement shop. This scoop says that it is 5 ml and it says on the label to take a heaping scoop of it which comes out to 3 grams. My question is if I wanted to run 6 grams would that mean I take two big scoops of it? Or are my measurements inaccurate

From the way you described it yes 2 heaping scoops would be 6 grams if 1 heaping scoop is 3 grams.

2 scoops is what you need but make sure you mix it with creatine

I bought a bunch of daa in bulk from an online supplement shop. This scoop says that it is 5 ml and it says on the label to take a heaping scoop of it which comes out to 3 grams. My question is if I wanted to run 6 grams would that mean I take two big scoops of it? Or are my measurements inaccurate

bro use 1 scoop

To be clear - why do you think you need to double up on the suggested dose?

Top Bottom